Vicky Flind, Huw Edwards Wife

Who is Huw Edwards Wife? Vicky Flind Bio, Age, ITV, Children

Who is Huw Edwards Wife

Huw Edwards is married to Vicky Flind, a TV producer. Huw Edwards is currently trending as he is at the center of an investigation after allegedly paying a teenager over £35,000 for sexually explicit photos. Huw is one of the highest paid BBC presenters where he anchors coverage of major national events – including the late Queen’s funeral in 2022 – and presenting the BBC’s News At Ten. He has seen been suspended as BBC conducts its investigations and according to his wife he has been hospitalized from serious mental health issues.

He also faces three more allegations including breaking stay-at-home lockdown rules to meet another young person, sending messages to a 17-year-old with love hearts and kisses and sending threatening messages to a person in their early twenties who he met on a dating app.

Vicky Flind Biography

Vicky is a television producer for ITV, she is the editor for midweek political magazine show formerly known as Peston on Sunday. Prior to joining ITV in 2016, she worked at BBC as the long-standing editor of the BBC’s The Week politics show having previously worked on political coverage for Newsnight and Breakfast News. She is also a former governor at the prestigious Dulwich College.

Vicky Flind Age

How Old is Huw Edwards Wife? Vicky is 59 years old.

Vicky Flind Huw Edwards Wife

Vicky is married to Huw Edwards. It is not clear how long the two have been married but they met while Vicky was a BBC correspondent at Westminster. They have five children together and share a home in Dulwich, south London.

Huw Edwards is at the mid of an ongoing scandal as he has been facing four separate allegations; paying a young person around £35,000 for sexually explicit photos over a three year period, breaking stay-at-home lockdown rules to meet another young person, sending messages to a 17-year-old with love hearts and kisses and sending threatening messages to a person in their early twenties who he met on a dating app.

His name had been shielded from the public but there were some suspicions that he was BBC News presenter at the centre ‘£35k sex pics scandal’. The allegations were confirmed by his wife after she put out a statement and said he was admitted at a hospital where he is receiving treatment after suffering serious mental health issues.

“In light of the recent reporting regarding the ‘BBC Presenter’ I am making this statement on behalf of my husband Huw Edwards, after what have been five extremely difficult days for our family. I am doing this primarily out of concern for his mental well-being and to protect our children.

Huw is suffering from serious mental health issues. As is well documented, he has been treated for severe depression in recent years. The events of the last few days have greatly worsened matters, he has suffered another serious episode and is now receiving in-patient hospital care where he’ll stay for the foreseeable future.

Once well enough to do so, he intends to respond to the stories that have been published. To be clear Huw was first told that there were allegations being made against him last Thursday. In the circumstances and given Huw’s condition I would like to ask that the privacy of my family and everyone else caught up in these upsetting events is respected.

I know that Huw is deeply sorry that so many colleagues have been impacted by the recent media speculation. We hope this statement will bring that to an end.”

The police has however dropped the investigations as they claim no criminal offence was committed over payments for sexually explicit images. They however added that they have not received any information about the other allegations “details or information about these allegations have been passed to us and therefore there is no police action at this time. Should evidence of criminality or safeguarding issues be identified at any point we would expect matters to be referred to the relevant police force.”

The lawyer of the teenager, who is now 20 years old, had previously stated that they was “nothing inappropriate or unlawful” took place between the young person and the presenter.

In a letter reported by BBC News At Six: “For the avoidance of doubt, nothing inappropriate or unlawful has taken place between our client and the BBC personality and the allegations reported in the Sun newspaper are ‘rubbish’.”

error: Content is protected !!